WHAT IS NIR-VANA?
Important things to remember about NIR-VANA….
NIR-VANA is an EU project with the objective to develop online services that will help small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) to innovatetogether with external partners, often referred to as open or collaborative innovation. Innovation advisors will provide services during the entire innovation process through an online platform where SMEs can collaborate, co-create and co-participate in innovation projects with other SMEs, experts and researchers from all over Europe. Discover who is behind the NIR-vana project!
Several innovation support services are available today. However, many services do not provide enough support, particularly after collaborations have been set up, mainly due to the lack of ongoing monitoring, efficient support methods and innovation management capacity. Likewise, there are many online collaboration tools available spanning from social networks to more advances tools for innovation management. However, many tools are either unknown or not user-friendly enough for SMEs.
Consequently, NIR-VANA will develop an online solution based on training that will not only consider new and existing technologies and platforms but also the innovation culture in SMEs and their ICT readiness. READ MORE ABOUT OPEN INNOVATION!
NIR-VANA has been updated to version 0.7 This new version includes new features and improvements and bugfixes. Here you can see a great list of improvements applied in the platform.
– New – Send reminders to users that have been invited into a room and never entered it
– New – Enhanced office desk integration (email, calendar): .ics attachment sent by email when setting up a calendar event. It can be imported to Outlook, Google Calendar, iCalendar, etc.
– New – Workflow builder
– New – Own call/profiling mechanism
– New – Rename “Dashboard” to “Activity Tracker”
– New – “My Services” reshaped and used as the main dashboard
– New – “My Services-> Experts” and partners reshaped to make 1 search with multiple providers at the same time
– New – New unified interface to create rooms + room description
– New – IPIB used as a dictionary to tag rooms
– New – NIR-VANA now keeps track of the cards being used
– New – City automatically obtained from user’s profile in the IPIB card
– New – Everything ready to update translation files keeping existing translations
– New – Create an IPIB account when the user is registered in NIR-VANA and use it in all calls
– New – Included fundera.eu widget in “My Services -> Financing”
– New – HumHub upgraded to version 1.2.2
– New – idexlab/openisme automatic and transparent registration
– New – NIR-VANA API to register users and create rooms from external tools (1st openisme)
– New – Admin interface for the activity tracker
– New – “Create Partnership Profile” card interface and option to use NIR-VANA for the PP
– New – Added RISE ACREO AB facilities in the EEN nodes list