Last updated: May 16, 2021
What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your device when you access a website. It is used to store and retrieve information.
Cookies are widely used by applications and websites to make them work correctly and efficiently, since they provide information to the owner of the site on how visitors use the site. Cookies are also used to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and how the device is used, they can be used to recognise and identify the user in order to improve their browsing and provide the services requested.
The website can be accessed without cookies being enabled, although disabling them could prevent the correct operation of the site.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit NIR-VANA, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that's in line with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with NIR-VANA faster and more secure.
Categories of Use and Description:
- Required: Necessary cookies help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
- Statistics: Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and information anonymously.
We use different types of cookies to run our website. These lists our required and statistics cookies. Statistics cookies are derived from other websites' advertisements to track your web use for marketing purposes.
The expiration dates for our cookies below generally apply on a rolling basis or from the last time that NIR-VANA has interacted with the applicable user.
Required cookies are required for basic functions such as browsing the website or logging into secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- PHPSESSID. Session. Webserver cookie used to store session data.
- _crsf. Session. Security cookie used internally to prevent external applications or sites sending unauthorised requests to NIR-VANA.
- _identity. 1 hour. Used to authenticate the user during login.
- nrvna_consent. 1 year. Used to store cookies preferences
Analytical, or statistical, cookies are used to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the various users on the website in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data on how products and/or services on the website are used.
- _ga. Expires in 2 years. Is a permanent third-party cookie that Google Analytics uses to store a random user identifier. Once the identifier is generated, it is stored in the cookie and included in every access or request that is sent to Google Analytics. It is then used by Google Analytics servers to collect user, session and campaign information.
- _gid. Expires in 24 hours. _gid is a third-party session cookie that Google Analytics uses to store a random user identifier. Once the identifier is generated, it is stored in the cookie and included in every access or request that is sent to Google Analytics. It is then used by Google Analytics servers to collect user, session and campaign information.
- _gat_tag_UA_. Expires in 1 minute. _ga_gtag_ is a permanent third-party cookie that Google Analytics uses to remember the users' previous interactions on the website
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
- For the Opera web browser, please visit this page from Opera:
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Processing of personal data
The data controller is Blue Room Innovation S.L.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
You can contact the data protection officer at the email address email@example.com
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
The use of required cookies is required to browse the website.
The legal basis for using the remaining cookies is your consent, which you can manage and revoke in the "Cookie settings" section by clicking here, or as explained in the section "What are your choices regarding cookies".
Recipients of the data
Blue Room Innovation S.L. will share information as specified below:
- Your data may be disclosed to public authorities and agencies if required by law.
- Service providers that process your data on our behalf.
- In addition, in relation to third-party cookies, we remind you that they are either sent from a domain not managed by Blue Room Innovation S.L., but by a third party, or they are sent from our domain, but the information collected is managed by said third party.
Transfers to other countries
In general, the information is processed in the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared to have an appropriate level of protection.
In other cases, we guarantee the security and legitimacy of the data processing by requiring the provider to have binding corporate regulations that ensure that the information is subject to protection that is similar to that required by European regulations, either by endorsing the Privacy Shield in the case of service providers in the US, or the standard clauses in the EU.
Data storage period
The data will be processed for the duration specified in the section "Cookies Table", for as long as the authorisations for use granted remain in force. In accordance with the data protection regulation, these data will be stored during the limitation period of the actions stemming from the aforementioned authorisation, for the sole purpose of complying with the legal obligations required of Blue Room Innovation S.L., and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Exercise of data protection rights and claims with the Supervisory Authority
The data subject can exercise their data protection rights (access, portability, revocation of consent, rectification, objection, limitation or deletion) in accordance with the applicable regulation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to cookies policy and contact information