Moldovan producer of juice, fruit and vegetable preserves is looking for distributors.
created · Updated
Deadline: Jul 27, 2022
Received 0 expressions of interest


The Moldovan company is one of the biggest fruit and vegetable canneries in the Republic of Moldova. The company is involved in producing preserves, juices, purees, concentrates of vegetables and fruits and is looking for distributors who will help them place their products on international markets more precisely Romania, USA, France, China, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, and Israel.


Founded in 2002, the company is the leader of the Moldovan fruits and vegetables processing industry and one of the primary Moldovan exporters, working in several key segments such as apple concentrate, canned fruits, and vegetables, pastes, and purees.
The head office of the company is placed in Chisinau city, whereas the production facilities are located in Cupcini town, within the zones favorable to horticulture.
The processing capacity of the canning factories enables the production of canned products of a very high quality which is exported onto almost all of the major markets such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania, Germany, Austria, and Poland. All of the canned products manufactured are produced of 100% natural Moldovan raw materials without any preservatives or dyestuffs. The canning factories are all equipped with modern processing lines and produce a wide range of canned products – more than 40 product names.
The company's equipment is capable of processing up to 75-100 thousand tons of raw materials from fruits and vegetables per year.
Today, the cannery is equipped with the following product lines:
Line of pickled and canned vegetable production – 10 tons/shift
Line of pickled and canned tomatoes production – 10 tons/shift
Line of green peas and sweet corn production, production capacity – 60 tons/shift.
Line of tomato juice and tomato paste production – 85 tons/shift.
Line of pickled and compotes production – 1000 jars/hour.
The company is looking to establish new distribution services agreements.

Advantages & innovations

- Quality – the company produces canned fruits and vegetables only from fresh products that are immediately processed without harmful additives. - Price – the offered price is affordable for foreign markets because the goods will be delivered directly from the manufacturer. - Experience in trans-national cooperation - 60% of the production is destinated to the export, in preponderance to the CIS markets, the rest 40% are for the domestic market - The factory has warehouses with an area of over 1 ha in which the finished products are stored.

Stage of development

Already on the market

Partner sought

The company is seeking to expand abroad more and is looking for a reliable partner in Europe to work under a distribution agreement. The ideal partner is a large-scale distributor with experience in the food sector that is able to promote and sell products to gourmet shops and supermarkets.

Start a discussion with the space members