This well established manufacturer of high-quality carpets and carpet tiles has developed a robust end-to-end design to manufacture process which is all done in-house and in the UK.
Established in its current form for over 20 years - but with a sister company which has been trading for over 100 years - the range of products which the company specialises in is designed to appeal to a number of commercial sectors.
These markets include commercial carpet tiles for the office segment, hotel, education (including schools and universities) and retail. The company has supplied to some of the largest corporations and most prestigious educational institutions across the globe.
As well as traditional tufted carpet-tiles, half of the product range is manufactured from a unique fibre-bonded process which is a different kind of construction to traditional products and are designed to give carpets a tougher and more heavy-duty finish. All products are rated class 33 - heavy commercial application - with a minimum warranty of 10 years.
In terms of designs, the company’s commercial carpet tile ranges offer potential partners an almost infinite variety of modern colour combinations, textures and patterns, which are attractive to architects, interior designers and flooring contractors. The range includes specialised entrance flooring for offices, educational establishments, commercial and retail properties.
The manufacturing operations are based in a carbon neutral factory which has a state-of-the-art ventilation system, making it one of the cleanest in Europe.
The company is currently represented in a number of countries throughout Europe and is looking to build on steady overseas growth over the last 10 years by developing sales in new territories.
Therefore, the company seeks experienced distributors or agents worldwide in the commercial flooring and building products sector with a strong network of direct contacts including architects, property developers and commercial buyers.
Advantages & innovations
Below is a list of the advantages of working with this company for any potential partners:
• The company has decades of experience in manufacturing quality commercial carpets and carpet tiles;
• Most products have a minimum warranty of 10 years;
• All products are manufactured in the UK;
• ISO9000, ISO9001:2008, ISO14001 accredited and attained BREEAM A+ rated product status;
• The company has grown year-on-year for the last 10 years, proving an ever-increasing demand for the products;
• Every single carpet tile is hand-checked ensuring quality is key;
• On-going investment in new equipment that will increase product possibilities;
• Products are niche in some markets, particularly North America and Asia where similar manufacturing does not take place;
• Manufacturing takes place in a carbon footprint friendly factory;
• Company are experienced exporters, offering great potential for the right partners;
• The company will provide full support to potential partners to ensure a successful mutually beneficial business relationship;
• Possibility of long-term exclusive agreements for the right partners.
Stage of development
Already on the market
Potential partners wishing to work with this UK based designer and manufacturer of carpets and carpet tiles should ideally be experienced distributors or agents in the field of commercial flooring or building products.
Partners should have a strong network of local contacts in construction or property development sector such as architects, interior designers and flooring contractors.
The company are looking to form close and mutually beneficial working relationships with partners and will be proactive in training and any assistance required in developing sales in new territories.